Monday, May 23, 2016

Muy Buenas Tardes a todos!

After a couple more days of sickness recovery, we finally were able to
enter the world and be real missionaries on Wednesday!!!! That was
really fun, even if it was a bit of a rocky start. We haven't had a
whole ton of luck getting to meet with our investigators this week, so
we spent a lot of time on the street, contacting. haha I guess this is
the Lord's way of telling me I need more practice! ;) Luckily for us
it's been AMAZING weather this week! 80's, slightly breezy, sunny and
warm, and pretty humid. Great start for the tourist season, but it's
made walking around a bit of a sweaty task. ;) But it feels so good
not to have to wear a jacket anymore!

Today for preparation day we headed to Parc Guell, which is that place
that comes up when you Google search Barcelona, right after Sagrada
Familia. :)

Google search result :)


 Unfortunately, it was so packed full of people that
weren't allowed to go in, so we just walked around a little bit and
explored a little bit of Barce. Sometimes it's so easy to forget that
we live in Spain until we walk down these little picturesque streets
and hear everyone speaking Spanish. ;)

Sorry that it's so short today, but I love you all and I love being
here and I love this work! I love being a missionary. And I miss you
and love you all! I KNOW this gospel is true. :)

Love you!

-Hermana Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment