Monday, June 13, 2016

Hey Family!!!!

This week was so super great!!! I love my new companion so much, and
we saw so many little miracles and the hands of the Lord are so clear
here in Badalona! To start off, we got to go to the Mission Home on
Tuesday to participate in a Family Home Evening with President and
Hermana Dayton. I've been once before, and it's always so fun and so
great for our investigators to experience something like that. We got
to bring one of our investigators, and he was so impressed! And at the
end of the night, we got Pazookies! So boom! ;) 




Wednesday we had
Enfoque de Zona, which is always super fun again. It was actually
probably one of my favorites so far! The Sister Training Leaders and
Zone Leaders all got up and spoke about responsibility, excuses, and
being agents to act, not objects to be acted upon. The spirit was
SUPER strong, and Hermana LarsEn shared her testimony about her
brother, and the influence that just one member of the Ward had on
him. She said that her brother had been kind of inactive for a while,
and that he had signed up for the Army without telling his family.
Then this one member of the ward, who happened to be a professional
Body builder, asked if this particular young man would like to work
out with him and he'd teach him tricks and whatnot. After a few months
of working out together, one day as he was dropping him off at home,
he stopped him for a second and said, "You know, there's just one
thing that I can't figure out. I can't figure out why you would go off
and be willing to die for your country, unprepared to meet your God."
At the moment, Hermana Larsen said it was kind of uncomfortable for
her brother, but that he really took that to heart and his life
totally changed. He prepared for and served a mission, served in the
Army, and now has two children and a wonderful wife in the Gospel! I
don't know why, I just love that story. After that, everyone was SUPER
tired, so English class was a bit of a struggle, but it was a great
day overall!

Dang it, I'm out of time, But I love you all and I know this gospel is true!
Love,

Hermana Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment