Monday, June 20, 2016

Muy buenos Tardes a todos!!!!!
"Look, Mom!  Photos!"

It's Monday again, which means it's time for ANOTHER WEEKLY EMAIL FROM
THE THIRD HERMANA LARSON SERVING IN BARCELONA, SPAIN! (I can't be the
one and only... There are three of us.) But this is a VERY special
edition, because this week, I officially hit 6 months in the mission!
That means I've been here in Spain for approximately 1/3 of my mission
time!! THAT'S NUTS!!! I feel like such a baby still, and  time's just
getting faster!

6 months cheesecake
"I feel like such a baby still"
OK! Quick rundown of the week.

We started off with THE BEST THING EVER which is that we were able to
extend a baptismal invitation to the FIRST family that I ever visited
while here in Badalona!!!!!!!!!!! They are one of my favorite families
ever, and I love them SO MUCH it was the best thing EVER!!! Hopefully
we'll be able to see them take this step towards being an eternal
family on July 2!!!!

We also had Zone Conference this week, which was, as always, super
amazing. We learned a lot about using Family History with our
investigators and making sure that we're following up and working with
them to make sure they keep their commitments.

Zone Conference

Hermana Larson & Hermana Larsen


Rollerblades on P-Day


Ok, I know this is super super super short, but I promise I'll give a
super detailed and great email next week!!!! I love you all so so so
much and I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!!! I know it's true. I know that the Book
of Mormon is the word of God, and that we have a Prophet to lead and
guide us here on the earth today! I KNOW that this is the work of the
Lord!!!
I love you all!
-Hermana Larson



No comments:

Post a Comment