Monday, October 10, 2016

Some Weeks are Like That

Hello Family!!!
I'm going to be honest with you all right from the get-go... I don't remember what happened this week. Hahaha 
Here's what I do know:
Yesterday we had a visit with our members Maria Flores and Matilde. Have I talked about them yet? They're a couple of really old ladies in our ward who we visit once a week. They're the best!!!!! Hahaha Maria showed us how to make a Valenciano Paella and told us what we should look for in a future spouse, and Matilde smiled and nodded and made an occasional comment. Haha we absolutely love them, they're so funny and it's an adventure every time we visit them. 
We've still been trying to reach 100 contacts in one day, but we still haven't made it. Still more time! 
Hahaha I really cannot think of anything else we did this week. IT'S WIERD!!! Hahaha Life in the mission is a funny time. 

I'm really really reallly sorry that this is such a lame email... I promise it'll be better next week!!! 
Have a good week!

-Hermana Larson



No comments:

Post a Comment