Wednesday, November 16, 2016

BILBAO SANTANDER

Hey family! Can't talk much today, we're TRAVELING all day! Hermana McBride is staying in Gandía to take care of our investigators and members, and I'm heading up NORTH FOR CHRISTMAS!!  I'm going to Santander, which is clear on the other side of the mission from Gandía. 

I'm going to be with the FABULOUS  Hermana Nelson, who I took out on her first night!!! (I honestly can't wait. I already love that Hermana!) And, even funnier, I'm taking the spot of my MTC companion, Hermana Humbert! Funny how things work out, haha. So we spent 4 hours on a train heading to Barcelona, and now we're sitting here waiting for our next train which will leave at 3 and will get us to Bilbao at about 11 tonight, and then a bus for an hour and a half to Santander tomorrow. Thus, I don't have much time to write. But I just want to say that I LOVED Gandía, and that I'm so grateful for the chance that I had to be there! And I'm so excited to go up to the rainy, rainy north! Hahaha. 

I know this work is the work of the Lord, and that this is His church! I know that He lives!!! 
Love, 
Hermana Larson 


🇪🇸¡El Reino De Dios o Nada!🇪🇸





No comments:

Post a Comment