Monday, March 20, 2017

Whirlwind of Wonderful

Querida Familia,
Sorry for the lack of communication! This last week has been a
whirlwind of wonderful. :) Last Monday the four missionaries from San
Sebastián came to spend preparation day with us, which was SUPER fun,
we walked along the piers of Santander and got drenched in the misty
downpour that's been pretty constant here. The elder's recent convert
brought us over to a Peruvian restaurant and we tried Arroz Chaufa and
Pollo Broster and felt pretty special. :) The next day we had District
meeting with everyone in our brand new Chapel (love that place) and
threw tomatoes at a Satan made of fruit to commit to our new goal of
no negative thinking. (I can't say I ever thought I would say
something like that in my life)

The week passed by pretty normally, teaching and preaching and
testifying! We had an almost-Baptism with Alassana, but he had to make
an emergency trip to Madrid for the next couple of weeks, so that got
postponed a little bit.

All week everyone has been super stressed about transfer calls, namely
me. I have loved Santander so much, it would be super hard for me to
say goodbye to everyone and everything here. So by Saturday night I
was a big ball of nerves! We got the call and.... I'm staying
here!!!!! Hermana Dinkelman and I were dancing in the hallway when we
got the news. :) I get to spend another transfer with my baby and in
this amazing area! We're feeling LOADS of miracles coming, can't wait
to see what this transfer holds!

Sorry I don't have much more to report, Hermana Dinkelman and I both
got a bit of a flu this week so our brains are a bit scattered, jaja.
Oh! We had our first Sacrament meeting in the new chapel this week,
which was such a fantastic experience. You can literally see and feel
the potential of our ward in the nice, spacious Sacrament meeting
room, jaja, and I can't wait to see the growth!



Spiritual high this week: reading 2 Corinthians 1:3-5
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father
of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to
comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we
ourselves are comforted of God.
5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation
also aboundeth by Christ.

I love you all! Love this work and love the gospel and love being a
missionary!!!!
Love,

Hermana Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment