Monday, April 10, 2017

Hola familia! 

Holy cow, I honestly can't remember what has happened this week. I remember... I got back from concelio on Tuesday, then Hermana Dinkelman and I went and helped out a couple of our members after preparation day. On Wednesday morning we went back to Bilbao for Zone Conference, and right after we started an intercambio with Hermana Howell! It was so fun to be with her, we had some really fun visits, English class, and ate a giant doughnut. Good day. :) 


The next morning we proselyted a little bit and then headed to the bus station to switch back again! The rest of the week I can't really remember much... mission brain is getting real bad! Our District has been trying to work on a "Call of Duty" game where we have different contacting tasks that we have to accomplish, like talking to 10 old Spanish men with hands behind their backs, or 3 people carrying big loaves of bread. So that's been a pretty good adventure for this last week! Andddd..... Alassana, our investigator from Guinea Bissau, has been really good, but he had to go to Madrid for his visa, and he'll be back this week so we'll pick back up with him. 

THEN we found out that today, Monday, for preparation day, we get to do something SUUUUPER fun and different tonight!!! Are you ready for this? We're going to a premier league Fútbol game in San Sebastián tonight!!! This morning we took the bus SUUUUUPER early and got here to spend preparation day as a district and we've been prepping for this game! We're all so excited!!!! 

Then tomorrow we'll have District meeting here, I'll start an intercambio with Hermana Bodden, then go straight from here on Wednesday to Vitoria to have an intercambio with Hermana Halls! This is so amazing, getting to meet with and talk to so many hermanas, I feel so blessed to be serving with such stellar missionaries! 
As for right now, that's about all I've got! I love you so much, I know that this gospel is true and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God! I know that the church is true!!! 


Have a good week, love you, 
Hermana Larson  

No comments:

Post a Comment