Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Hellooooo Family, 
So so so sorry, not a ton of time today because, ya know, transfers, but quick little update, 

Pizza and Ben&Jerry's for Transfer Night


I GET TO DIE IN SANTANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got the call on Saturday night that Hermana Dinkelman will be going to Barcelona, and I´m going to stay in my beloved Santander until the end of my mission, which I am SO excited about! 


My new companion is Hermana Hoffsetter, who I got to meet when I first became companions with Hermana Dinkelman! (they´re in the same group). I´m SOOO EXCITED for this next transfer, I have a great feeling about it all and I can´t wait to see what miracles are in store! I'm here in Bilbao and I'll get to pick her up today at about 9:00 tonight, so I'll have to introduce her next week. :)

Other fun news, this week we had our Open house for our new chapel, which went SUPER well, and we were able to spend 3 solid afternoons just sitting and waiting for the people to come to us and ask us questions! (kind of a nice little flip-flop of contacting, hahaha) It was super fun, and we got some really great potential investigators out of it, just from people who walked in because they were curious! Sure to see some more great miracles out of that in the next little while. 




So so so sorry, I´ve gotta go already, but I know that this gospel is true, I know that our savior lives and loves us, I know that we are divine children of a loving Heavenly Father, and I know that He lives!!!!!!
Have a fantastic week family, I love you all!!!

Hermana Larson


No comments:

Post a Comment