Monday, May 22, 2017

Hola familia! 
This week I have to write really quick, cause we have to leave soon, but it's been fantastic! We are currently in a pueblo by San Sebastián called Zarouts (not sure how to spell that...) with the missionaries up here. We went on a hike and made curry today! Suuuper fun! 
Jaime's doing SUPER WELL we've seen an incredible miracle with him because he has NOT SMOKED ONCE!!! He's SUPER excited about everything, family history and activities and EVERYTHING, and I've never seen him so happy. He's amazing! He got the priesthood this Sunday and he's doing great. 
We also had a super fun activity this week... a TALENT SHOW!!! Let me tell you, there's not much more in this world that's more fun than a talent show/dance in a ward full of South/Central Americans. :)  
I'm so sorry, we already have to go, but I loooove you!!! I hope you have a fantastic week and I promise it'll be a better email next week! 
Love you! 
Hermana Larson 


🇪🇸¡El Reino De Dios o Nada! 

Sisters...sisters... there were never such devoted sisters

My beautiful little Santander

When you find a perfect(ish) ice cream on your intercambio




No comments:

Post a Comment